June 29, 2018
Kick-ass \ ˈkik-ˌas \ (adjective): strikingly or overwhelmingly powerful or effective.
Passion \ ˈpa-shən \ (noun): a strong liking or desire for or devotion to some activity, object, or concept.
Marketing \ ˈmär-kə-tiŋ \ (noun): an aggregate of functions involved in moving goods from producer to consumer.
You see where we’re going here, right?
Market Ready Rx was founded on and is propelled by a passion for Kick-Ass Marketing. We’re talking….a strong devotion to impactful tools which pack a punch when delivered to your customers.
While many associate “marketing” with its traditional definition (“the process or technique of promoting, selling, and distributing a product or service”), it is so much more . As Merriam-Webster concurs, it encompasses the aggregate of functions involved in bringing a product to market; this means everything from launch preparation and planning to launch execution and beyond.
Sure, we love nothing more than a good promotional brochure or an advertisement that makes you stop in your tracks, but Market Ready Rx also focuses on the entire product lifecycle. We are about nurturing every part of the process that brings a diagnostic test from the research laboratory to the hands of the physician and ultimately, to the patient.
Allow me to explain.
Who Is Market Ready Rx?
Market Ready Rx has been steeped in the personalized diagnostics space for >20 years, living and breathing this world. We were there for the launch of the first companion diagnostic (HercepTest) in 1998. As a commercial business development arm to our client, we introduced a Nobel prize-winning polymer technology to enable the expansion of Becton Dickinsons Flow Cytometry reagents to create more improved signal with the BD Brilliant Dyes line. We were there for the first complementary diagnostic precision diagnostic approval in 2015. And we are here for the advent of next-generation sequencing and liquid biopsy companion diagnostics.
Our experience through all of this has told us that in order for these ground-breaking technologies to truly change the practice of medicine, they must have powerful and effective marketing - marketing which makes evidence shine and elevates the effectiveness of a poster presentation or key opinion leader support.
Our experience has also told us that the Marketing folks tasked with launching these new products are up to their eyeballs in team and management meetings, customer visits, to-do lists, and deadlines.
Thus, Market Ready Rx was born. We combine our content expertise in personalized medicine with our passion for kick-ass marketing to extend the reach and effectiveness of your marketing department.
Market Ready Rx is a team of….
- Content experts in personalized diagnostics, specialized in go-to-market planning and launch execution
- Collaborative partners who bolt onto and integrate into your existing team
- Problem solvers who assess your current state and recommend a path forward
- Science geeks with a thirst for learning about new technologies and applications
- Passionate Marketing Professionals who can slot into your IVD marketing team to:
- Develop a tailored go-to-market plan for your budget, resources, and product
- Advise on companion diagnostic partnerships
- Plan and execute professional sales meetings, round tables, and advisory board meetings
- Market test everything from brand logos and product names to new product concepts to specific product features for thoughtful instrument design
- Execute a cohesive launch program, including point of sale tools
- Guide your team to a successful product launch.
With the experience, knowledge, and resources to take a product launch from start to finish, we extend your reach.
How do we do it?
Picture for a moment that you’re the Global Marketing Manager of a Fortune 100 diagnostic company and have partnered with a pharmaceutical company to develop a first line lung cancer companion diagnostic. The Phase II clinical trial is churning out positive outcomes and your team has submitted your data packet to the FDA. You have a drug PDUFA date in 6 months, an FDA approval is imminent, and you will be the project lead for the launch. However, you also have global budgets, product forecasts, sales training, pharma partner meetings, tradeshows, including this launch preparation to complete within the next 6 months. While you have led many successful product launches over the course of your career, this one is nuanced and requires a targeted strategy and frankly, more hours of your time than there are in a day.
Enter Market Ready Rx.
• We sit down with you to understand your needs and product launch requirements.
• We immerse ourselves into your organization to deeply understand your product differentiators, craft a competitive positioning, and drive your priorities.
• We serve as an extension of your team, bringing with us global marketing experience and success in commercial planning and execution.
• We help you to define a commercialization strategy with a comprehensive go-to-market plan.
• We help you to execute that plan.
• We help you to define your brand identity for this blockbuster companion diagnostic.
• We help you to understand the nuances of commercial messaging and the requirements for an effective marketing piece.
• We help you to develop high impact assets which are proven to work with the customer based on their needs.
• We help you to make your product launch a success through kick-ass marketing.
• We help you to make it all happen.
Why do we do it?
It goes back to that seven-letter word: passion.
We have a passion for learning, making our customers shine, and improving patient care.
We understand the pressures of being a marketing executive and recognize the need for more time, money, and resources. We love to help you do more with what you have.
We are patient advocates, striving to propel promising diagnostic tests and therapeutics to market for those who need them most.
We are devoted to bringing products to patients and the physicians who serve them in a powerful and effective way. We want to be a catalyst for the advancement of personalized medicine.