Based on our purpose-driven focus, Market Ready Rx supports our clients to achieve their business objectives.
Our services accelerate delivery of product to market by:
- Reducing ambiguity for our clients to navigate from product concept to commercial launch with our
real-world experience to guide strategy and tactical decision-making.
- Delivering data driven insights through Voice of Customer studies and Advisory boards.
- Reducing errors based on learnings from prior launch programs.
- Navigating via the fastest path to market based on past experience and a deep understanding of industry market factors.
- Eliminating gaps for first-to-market commercial entry by ensuring required launch activities are not missed.
Our experience speaks for itself…
A History of Firsts
- More than 10 companion diagnostic products launched globally
- Experience in pre-commercial strategy development
- Expertise training IVD diagnostic and pharmaceutical sales teams
Novel and first-to-market product launches
- First PD-L1 IHC for Oncology immunotherapy OPDIVO®
- FDA approved Companion Diagnostic – HercepTest®
- Totally automated special stains platform – Artisan®
- 9 color benchtop Flow Cytometer – Cyan™
- bDNA HIV viral load automated platform – Versant®
Medical Education and Social Network programs for complex emerging products
- First FDA approved Companion Diagnostic – HercepTest®
- E-Learning programs for Pathology
- Drive key market adoption priorities utilizing scientific advisors and field market research
Market Assessment Strategy
- Advisory Board go-to-market strategy development for first dual FISH/ ISH platform launch – Omnis
- Market Research programs to develop instrument Technical Product Specifications
Automated Instrument Platform acceptance beta testing
- Labeling multi-site field beta testing programs
Key Relationships in the IVD Industry
- Over 14 years commercial marketing experience in tissue testing
- Personal relationships with key opinion leader Pathologists, Histotechnologists and Oncologists driving clinical adoption and practice guidelines in the oncology and tissue testing space
- Experience defining market acceptance criteria for this sector
- Exclusive companion diagnostic commercial expert within Latin America
- Personal relationships with key distributors in Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and Chile
- Track record of 25-30% year over year growth as Director of Sales, Marketing and Service Director
- Medical Education webinar development with KOLs
- Social Network programs for complex emerging products
- Scientific advisors and field market research are utilized to establish positioning and pricing
- Qualitative market research to drive strategic go-to-market plan
- Multi-site Automated Instrument Platform beta testing